From Melbourne (approx 1hr from Chadstone)
- Head east along Monash freeway and turn off at second Warragul exit
- Turn left at T intersection and head over bridge. Go through round about and veer right.
- Turn left into Albert Street. Arts Centre is on the right.
From Sale (approx 1hr 34 mins from town center)
- Head west along the Princes HWY/FWY
- Turn off at Warragul exit turn right at round about.
- Turn left a T intersection
- Go stright through round about and veer right at fork in road.
- Turn right into Albert Street. Arts Centre is on the left.
Getting to the top of Mt. Baw Baw:
Two options exist.
- As riders take a 20km detour, you can head straight up to the mountain from Warragul.
- Alternately, head to Moe then Rawson and take the South Face Road to the Mt. Baw Baw Tourist Road which pops out about 1km past the demolished toll booth.
Car Parking – West Gippsland Arts Centre, Warragul (Enter via Smith Street as Civic Place will be closed to traffic) see map
Registration – West Gippsland Arts Centre